Kieran Stiles artist represented by Browse and Darby, Mayfair. London.
Tutor in art workshops for the major exhibitions at The Ashmolean Museum and lecturer at Merton College Oxford of which Kieran is a research fellow in the creative arts.
Kieran founded his independant art school 'Kieran Stiles Art Studios' (art courses Oxford) in 2004, offering a range of different themed workshops, life drawing classes and individual tuition, looking at different artists and practical skills. Including the following:
* Kieran also holds regular practical art workshops, lectures and visiting artist in residency sessions at several
additional venues including Asthall Manor, Burford. Home to the annual ‘On Form’ sculpture exhibition.
* Visiting art tutor to undergraduate students at The Architecture Association Schools, Bedford Square,
* Visiting art workshops and lectures for many diffrent establishments nationally.
* Visiting art workshops for undergraduate students at Mansfield College and Merton College Oxford.
* Annual artist in residency at 'arts in Provence' arts centre at Les Bassacks, Provence, France.
* Previous to setting up his own art practice and independent art school in Oxford, Kieran had many years of
experience teaching part time within the art department at The School Of St Helen’s and St Katharine’s in
Abingdon, Oxfordshire and part time member of staff at Summerfields School Oxford teaching art scholarship